celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Fingers on Nylon
Thursday, September 09, 2010 @ 12:34 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My fingers hurt, especially my little finger. After not practising for such a long time, it does hurt when I play the more challenging pieces. I'm still trying to slide properly, since it can be a pain sometimes. It's also frustrating how I'm really bad at barre chords. I really need to improve on my skills since we are advancing one level as of October. Meaning to say that there will be new techniques and more tough pieces to learn.

I've been to listening to quite a few of this guy's pieces. (click on the titles to listen)
I especially love 天空の城ラピュタ and 千と千尋の神隠し. This guitarist is really good in my opinion. I don't really like to listen to professional classical guitar players most of the time. Instead, I usually listen to guitar covers done by these kind of talented Youtube guitarists.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.