Now, just give me a moment to find back my life, because I don't seem to have one right now.
Saturday, September 25, 2010 @ 12:27 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Right now, I honestly wish to wallow in self-pity at some remote cobwebbed corner of the house and play with my shadow after knowing about the avalanche of homework given.
No one ever said it was easy, but teachers are giving us homework like their lives depended on it. The amount of homework for just each subject is already colossal, let alone the total amount of stuff I have to do. In fact, the man question now is: Will I break down first or die trying to complete everything before that happens?
Is it even possible for a mere mortal like me to finish the assignments and papers?
I swear teachers are sadists - they make the students go through the mental anguish while they make themselves feel better by marking all our scripts frantically. It's like compensation.
Labels: School Days