The Acoustic Neck
Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 8:37 pm | 0 shed some light
It's decided: Sungha Jung is my favourite finger-style guitarist, and he is only 14 years old.
I've been listening to (or more like getting awestruck by) his songs on Youtube. This is just one of the many songs he covered:
Twilight by Kotaro Oshio. I don't know what I should feel: envy or admiration?
His skills are incredible! He takes only three days on average to learn a new piece. That's what I call raw talent.
Should I get fingerpicks?
Labels: guitar
I'm Mei Jun, a student living on a sunny island. Currently, I'm studying for a diploma in Creative Writing for Television and New Media. It's a pretty unique
course. I'm usually known as 'MJ' amongst my peers and lecturers, even if I only know one line of the legendary King of Pop's 'Man in the Mirror'.
I used to be in a choir and was a First Soprano. I like taking photos but I don't have a 'professional' camera. It's pretty fun to get shots with a regular digital camera too! In addition, I make cards for people. Oh and by the way, I like the colours pink and white. To end this off, I would like to include that it's easy to bribe me with soft toys,
handwritten letters and sweets. Alternatively, you could buy me a great, big present for my birthday on 10 November! :)
Profile photo taken by Seet Cong Han
Networks:
facebook |
twitter |
tumblr |
email