celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Heads up!
Thursday, December 23, 2010 @ 2:42 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I've yet to complete my mum's Christmas card! I made two but it was ugly so I decided to redo the card a second time. I hope my mum will like it! So far I'm still drawing the Christmas trees leaf by leaf. I should be able to make it in time...I've been wasting my time at home watching dramas and writing anyway.

Talking about dramas, after watching Secret Garden while I was in Korea, I immediately went to watch it online after coming back, with English subtitles this time. It's really addictive. My heart skips a beat each time the male lead does something romantic. I think Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won have really good chemistry. If not for Hyun Bin being in a relationship, I would wonder if the two are actually going out with each other off-screen.

I also watched the movie Tangled last weekend. It's a really great movie. Sort of a new twist of the fairytale Rapunzel. Now, I'm not sure which is better, the original version or this modern remake. But I think the witch in the original tale was slightly more wicked and not as pretty I guess. The songs used in the movie were charming. I don't know who sang them but the voices were rich and lovely!

I've also finally posted about my trip to South Korea. I know I'm a lazy person but at least I managed to type it all out: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
I separated it into the places I visited, starting from 제주도, 경기도, 강원도, and then 서울.

Note: The whole thing may seem abrupt because I wrote some of it while I was travelling in Korea and another part after I came home. 




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.