celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Either - Neither -
Thursday, January 13, 2011 @ 10:05 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Choosing has never been so difficult. Well, at least that's how much of a dilemma I'm in right now. 

Everyone's been giving me different advice. I'm not even sure if I should head straight for Singapore Polytechnic or try for a junior college. Yes, I want to get into a JC, but what if the JC I want has a cutoff point which is one mark lower than my own score. Won't that just reduce my chances of getting in? 

Another problem is, I don't mind going to a polytechnic too, but not only is it three years, the course I want is only offered at SP, which is at Dover, a good twenty-something train stops from where I live. The nearest polytechnic does not offer the course I want at all. After four years of long commute to Redhill, I'm not entirely sure that I will enjoy an even longer fifty minute commute on the train. It sounds insane and scary. But the course is offered over there. 

Then comes the problem of CCA. JC timetables mostly end late especially with CCAs, if I do get into the JC I want, it will be inconvenient for me too, seeing that it's not anywhere near my house. As for SP, I have no idea how are the lessons scheduled and how late the CCAs end. That just makes me more worried.

The biggest problem is that I seem to always like schools that are far away. Am I fated to have sleep deprivation and all the tiring commute no matter where I go? 




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.