Ready?
Thursday, January 06, 2011 @ 10:54 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Usually, I'd post something on New Year's Eve or on the New Year itself. I've not touched Blogger for some time recently, so I shall make up a 'New Year' post now.
2011's resolutions are quite demanding and I doubt I'll be able to fulfill all of them but no harm hoping for myself.
- I wish to lose weight. Correction: I need to lose weight. I've never been so heavy before.
- Like previous years, I really wish to improve on my singing. Especially my singing techniques.
- This sounds a little impossible, but I wish to pick up a third language.
- Maybe there's still hope for me to brush up on my culinary skills. I can try to cook my own meals this year.
- This is to save money. I aim to spend less on CDs, stuff toys, food and other miscellaneous stuff.
- It may sound ridiculous but I included this every year: Be smarter.
- Another goal which will be the last but definitely not any less important than the others: To know what I want for my future. Till now I'm still floundering along, being unsure of my goals. It's a little scary that teens my age actually know what they want for their future careers, no?
Labels: New Year