celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Distracted
Saturday, February 26, 2011 @ 8:57 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Yesterday was sort of my last day as a temp worker. It was kind of the right timing too actually, since my enrolment package has arrived and I'll be busy with the paperwork and health checkup. Just the thought of the health checkup is enough to terrify me. Blood tests are petrifying.

I was doing just transcribing for the last few days. I think I like it better than making calls to remind people of their surveys and stuff. Maybe it's just that I feel comfortable with words. Although your ears will hurt after a few hours, you can learn a lot just by listening to the recordings. I was initially really confused with the acronyms used for the different institutions and associations. But aside from that, it was interesting to listen to people talking about their businesses and industry. I wonder how they are going to make a report or analysis after reading the transcripts.

I rushed over to ACSI last night after work without dinner. I was hungry for most of the day since I didn't eat breakfast too since I woke up really late. Thank goodness I ate a filling lunch. Funnily, I met Daphne and April on the bus midway and we nearly got lost. We did manage to find our way to the place in the end.

The contestants were all talented and it was more like a concert than a competition actually. Although I was quite distracted throughout the show due to some reasons, but it was still marvelous. Juniper sang really well. It was a waste that they did not include her in the top three just because of the fact that the guys playing the guitar and drums were not studying at ACSI. The group that won was not bad too though.

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.