celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Bones and Tendons
Thursday, March 24, 2011 @ 12:53 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
With the enrolment process fully completed, I went to my school for the first time yesterday. I got my Mac which I'd be using for my lessons once school starts. The school is ginormous! Well, at least it is to me. I didn't walk around the campus and only went to the PC Roadshow at the Convention Centre and the place for the configuration. It seemed so big to me and I could just spot a McDonald's outlet just a stone's throw away from the entrance. 

I feel quite apologetic to my mum about choosing this course sometimes. I was not aware that I would require a Mac for my course before choosing and now, we have to pay for yet another PC. It doesn't help that I had to get a tablet PC for my Secondary school previously. Imagine the amount of money spent just on my education.

We also went to get insoles for my flat feet. It cost a hefty sum of $395.90. It is such a pity that I didn't get the insoles when I was younger. I did ask my doctor about my flat feet but he said it was normal and actually recommended surgery! Thank goodness I didn't agree to the surgery since according to the staff manning the counter yesterday, surgery would only worsen the condition and bring greater pain and stress to the feet. You can say surgery is only a short-term solution. I've been getting bad backaches and pains in my calves and knees. Turns out that it is due to my flat feet. Unfortunately, chances of getting them corrected permanently are not guaranteed, since I'm sort of nearing the end of puberty and the growing stage I guess. 

Right now, I wish to get my pay tomorrow so that I can pay for part of the price of the computer we bought yesterday. I'm feeling so bad that my mum has to spend so much just on me alone. Hopefully, they will be able to hand me the cheque by tomorrow - they've been delaying it for weeks! 

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.