Pink is the new Black
Thursday, April 07, 2011 @ 3:12 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My previous post about the FOC may seem a little disjointed at some parts. That's because I'm a lazy blogger and I didn't type the whole long post in one shot - it was typed out bit by bit over the last few days after the camp.
I went to school yesterday for the Mac OS training. They taught us about certain functions on the Mac which are not found on Windows. I didn't really pay much attention however - I was too busy trying hard not to fall asleep. Stefanie and I also met Wei Sze after breakfast. I've not seen Wei Sze since...Primary school? She was my Primary One and Two classmate, if I'm not wrong.
We later went to SIM's Popular bookstore to get accessories for my Mac. I regret buying the hardcover. I wanted my Mac to be pink but somehow the cover just doesn't fit properly. The staff then directed me to their service center which was in Toa Payoh, and within a walking distance from Braddell MRT station. Since Wei Sze had to leave for her lunch appointment with another friend, Stefanie and I decided to have lunch at school first before going on our adventure to Sapura's service center. Unlike yours truly, Stefanie has a superb sense of direction and she knows most of SP now. We got the legendary fruit juice from FC 3.
When we finally made it to the service center, the technicians found no fault with my Mac. Strangely enough, there was still a 'clicking' sound when I opened it. When they tried it on another Mac, it fitted seamlessly. I nearly banged my head against the table in frustration.
We then went back to Tampines where Stefanie collected her case from Punk Star - the one I very nearly bought. I didn't know they were having a sale. Maybe I could buy a few tees over there if they have my size. We did a lot of walking in just one day and I was exhausted when I got back. This just goes to show how much my stamina has suffered after not running for months.
Our classes were announced yesterday too. I must be a really lucky girl. Not only did I get Shaw Leong who's from Masquerade in my class, I got Zhaoyi and Stefanie too! I've not met Yvette in person but she seems really friendly. That's four classmates already. I can't wait for FOP!