Burning Clouds
Saturday, May 21, 2011 @ 2:19 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
The weather is getting to me. I was well on the road to recovery when I fell ill again this week. I don't think anyone noticed that I was plagued by a slight fever or that I'm now having flu a second time round. There's still the annoying incessant cough too. I blame the weather.
I wonder if I'm that easy to read. Many have told me that my face gives my emotions away pretty easily and that I wear my heart on my sleeve. A few were unhappy with me for not confiding in them though. I don't know, but I find it difficult to talk about how I feel exactly if I don't feel that close to them in the first place. It sure doesn't help that my those around me know when I'm sad and that I don't share my thoughts as openly as they hope for me to. But I'm trying.
I've been busy recently. There's yoga, French and the training for SP Experience now. Not that I mind. I find it fun to be able to take part in the SP Experience programme. It's just that there'll be a French test coming up soon and I'm kind of worried about that since I'm not clear about the French verbs just yet. As for yoga, the inverted poses made me really giddy yesterday. The giddiness developed into motion sickness when I boarded the train home. Hopefully, I'd be able to sleep off the headache by Monday.
That aside, I'm a little worried about the CAs for the remaining two modules. The two that are the most technical: De-constructing Television and Visual Communication. Well, I'm trying to get a hang of DT now. But I'm kind of bad in Photoshop for VC. I need a crash course.
另外,我好久没有讲华语了。。。一年没利用到华文,语文能力已经退步许多了。几天前,有位阿姨问我怎么到附近的地铁站。明明是想带路陪她去地铁站。可是因为自己正在赶时间,所以就只好试告诉那位阿姨往哪方向走。可是我好像完全忘了怎么讲华语似的,一直吞吞吐吐地和她沟通,不停地试把自己讲的英语翻译成华语给她。结果不知道她明不明白我在讲什么。好丢脸哦!
That aside, I'm a little worried about the CAs for the remaining two modules. The two that are the most technical: De-constructing Television and Visual Communication. Well, I'm trying to get a hang of DT now. But I'm kind of bad in Photoshop for VC. I need a crash course.
另外,我好久没有讲华语了。。。一年没利用到华文,语文能力已经退步许多了。几天前,有位阿姨问我怎么到附近的地铁站。明明是想带路陪她去地铁站。可是因为自己正在赶时间,所以就只好试告诉那位阿姨往哪方向走。可是我好像完全忘了怎么讲华语似的,一直吞吞吐吐地和她沟通,不停地试把自己讲的英语翻译成华语给她。结果不知道她明不明白我在讲什么。好丢脸哦!
An imprudent enemy is less dangerous than an imprudent friend. - Mason Cooley
Labels: CASS, Extracts; anecdotes; quotes