celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
A Mysterious Pull
Thursday, May 26, 2011 @ 6:41 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Usually, it takes months for me to be close to new classmates. It's strange, but I feel like I've known my current classmates for years despite it being just a month. Could it be because of the time spent on our projects? With so many projects, it is inevitable to work with different people each time. I realise the group dynamics vary drastically with different combinations of people. 

But honestly speaking, it's kind of scary how fast I've grown close to my friends in my class. It's like there's this fast forward button being pressed. Just about a month ago, I was hoping so desperately for my classmates to be friendly and that I'd be able to befriend everyone - maybe if I'm lucky, get a close friend or two. But now I feel really glad that I've made many more friends that I'd expected. Everyone's really great to talk to. I've also made close friends too. 

Time flies and it's going to be June soon. Hopefully, I'd be able to meet my ex-classmates. I miss them so much. My current classmates are great but it's different, I guess. I can't compare the two groups and I won't do that. But I admit that I miss being with the girls in G1. A mixed school is really, really different. Guys are easier to talk to actually, but my previous class did not have as much drama - which could be tiring sometimes. I suppose that's partly why I can never compare which class is better. Both are as awesome. 

Looking back, I've changed. I used to have quite a strong personality in class since I was the class chairperson. I was also used to being a leader since I was the Vice President in my CCA. I would always try to take charge of everything, organise everything and leading others. Contrary to that, I'm now more of a 'follower'. I don't know why, but I find that I'm now able to have more fun with my friends, since I don't need to think of the welfare of the class anymore. There's no more attendance taking, no more pep talks, no more discipline issues to tackle with, no more events to organise, no more workshops to attend. In a way, I'm much more laid-back now. It's a wonder how people change, isn't it? Or could it be my way of adapting to the environment?

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.