Thoughts in the Night
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 @ 11:27 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I feel like I've been overly dependent on the others around me. Too dependent. In fact, sometimes I hate myself for being so needy and helpless. It's a wonder how my friends bore with me all this while. I'm trying my best to be independent and not ask for help from others. Unless there really is no way for me to accomplish a task on my own.
Another thing that has been troubling me is that my dreams have been getting stranger and darker each night. I feel like I've fallen into a sombre version of Alice in Wonderland. I've been so disturbed that I can't help but wonder the reason for my dreams. If the saying “日有所思,夜有所梦" (what you think of during the day will appear in your dreams at night) is true, then what do my dreams represent then? That I have evil creatures after me and the rest of the scary scenarios of me dying or nearly dying? I've drowned, fallen off a cliff, pushed and chased in my dreams. Or nightmares in this case.