celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
And I was just wondering,
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 @ 10:42 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Why is everything placed on a Wednesday? This wouldn't be the first time I'd be skipping French lesson when I think I really ought not to. But the leadership training session seems important too. There is also the briefing for the leadership camp going on at the same time and I need to hand in my registration form for that too. I'm just glad that my dilemma isn't as complex as Wai Meng's, who has so many more events to go for tomorrow. 

By the way, I've finally watched the final movie of the Harry Potter series. The effects and soundtrack were great although I think the movie ended rather abruptly. I couldn't help but start crying when the professors and students stood up against Lord Voldermort while protecting Hogwarts. The part where they start working together to form a shield around Hogwarts was when I started crying. My tears just couldn't stop afterwards. It sure didn't help that Snape died so horribly and that his past was so heart-wrenching. Especially when they showed his love for Lily. 

Nine of us watched the movie this afternoon: Avelin, Joey, Wai Meng, Cong Xu, Zhao Yi, Yvette, Annzy, Chuan Ying and me. We killed time by playing 'Truth or Dare' without the 'dare' part. Some questions and answers were quite funny, although I can't really remember anything now. There was also a huge confusion over the seats when we entered the cinema too because there were nine of us and we had to split into two rows. At least we settled down before the movie started. 

I watched 500 Days of Summer recently too - but alone at home, this time. The movie started with the usual 'Boy meets Girl' kind of plot. But it was really heart-wrenching when the girl didn't end up with the guy in the end. Instead of the usual 'Boy doesn't like Girl', you get the female lead being unable to commit because she doesn't believe in love despite doing everything a normal couple does with the guy. The best irony came when she gets falls in love with another guy and starts believing in love, leaving the first guy behind. That's a really harsh blow. 

I wonder how people know when they are in love. Sure, I've had infatuations (who hasn't?). But what makes it different when you're in love? How do you know that you truly love the person and that it's not just a simple crush?


(Image from thefadingnight)

Labels: , , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.