celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Il y a la douleur
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 @ 9:53 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I've been feeling really depressed for the past few days. I think I'm PMS-ing. I feel so drained that I'm too tired to even smile anymore. It's those moments of self-doubt, when you find that you wish to do so much but you're not excelling in anything. My old gastric problem is also back and it's not making things any better.

On a brighter note, I finally got my French results today. I did fairly well and at least it was above my expectations. I managed to get 78/100 for my test. Unfortunately, I doubt I'd do as well for the upcoming test since I skipped two lessons and I've got quite a bit of catching up to do.

By the way, I was having lunch at Burger King with my classmates on Monday and Avelin actually got a box of funnel cakesticks for free. I think the staff at the counter accidentally slotted it in while rushing through our orders. These things taste and smell like play-dough though. Not too appealing to eat after the first bite.


Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.