I might fail as a housewife
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 @ 10:00 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
For the first time, I managed to cook my instant noodles perfectly. I managed to get the amount of water right, the timing right, and the noodles were cooked. It's quite a feat because I'd usually end up with half-cooked noodles. I happily started on my noodles after I managed to cooked it so well, only to realise that I'd forgotten to add the seasoning in. The bowl of noodles was as bland as paper (yes, I've tasted paper many times while eating burgers). This is the second time I forgot. Cooking is troublesome!
It seems that it's an unlucky day for me, since I burnt myself with the iron afterwards. I was ironing a few tees - those made of cotton are the only clothes my mum allows me to iron - when I burnt my arm. It's going to scar and it's kind of swollen now. It still hurts a little.
You know what? I doubt I'll ever make a brilliant housewife. Maybe if I could get a rich tycoon for my husband, I'd be a rich taitai. I'd live my life attending high teas with other RTTs and get a butler at home. Haha. I think the pain is tampering with my mind now.