celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
The Superiors
Saturday, September 10, 2011 @ 10:50 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I went to watch Super Junior Super Show 3 - 3D Movie with my mum this afternoon. I didn't attend the actual concert when they came to Singapore in January. Mummy offered to pay for my concert ticket but I chose not to go since I couldn't find anyone to go with me anyway. Not to mention the fact that I spent quite a bit of my savings while in South Korea last year. I miss that place very badly, by the way. I wish to go back sometimes.

Anyway, before I go off tangent, it was great watching the movie. We got good seats too - second row from the back, right smack in the middle. I had to resist squealing each time Sungmin or Kyuhyun appeared on-screen. Seriously. I settled for clenching my hands or clamping them over my mouth. A few girls in the cinema could not resist squealing too - their favourite member was Yesung or Donghae, I think.  

Watching it in 3D makes it much more realistic than on DVD. Although they only showed a few parts of the entire concert, I think it's worth the $60 I paid for the tickets (it's $30 for one ticket). It's great that they even included an epilogue featuring Kangin who is in the army at the moment. I miss the days when it was all 13 of the boys onstage. That seems like a long time ago now. It's amazing how I've been a fan for so long.

Oh, and it's 추석 (Chuseok) now! Here's a song for the holiday! (Sungmin looks so cute in the yellow!)

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.