celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
What I've Been Up To
Friday, September 30, 2011 @ 12:50 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I've succumbed to Tumblr. It's quite interesting and I often reblog stuff that appears on my dashboard every few minutes. To put it simply, it's the ideal site for people who love posting more pictures than huge chunks of text or plain lazy bloggers (like me). I created an account recently. Don't click on the link if you are some anti-Kpop extremist though. Don't say I wasn't kind enough to warn you (I usually can't be bothered).Which reminds me, I still have my empty Wordpress account to take care of. What should I use it for?

That aside, I've been lagging behind in French. With the holidays and whatnot, I've entered the 'lazy bum' mode. I'm sure that when I return to school, French lessons would go back to being a mass of foreign matter to me once more. Why didn't I pick 한굴 in the first place? I find it strange that my cousin Dennis who initially wanted to learn Japanese ended up with French too. Somehow we ended up picking French (and I'm not even sure of the reason). It'd be awesome if I were to be able to master French and Korean someday. I could get a job as a translator! 

Anyway, the past few days have been spent on getting the stuff necessary for my camp next week. I've yet to complete my packing since I had to unearth all the clothes I usually wear for camp. The ones that I won't mind getting torn or dirty. I hope the camp would be fun! The rest of my classmates are in other groups while I'm alone, but I guess that means it'll be easier to make new friends. The camp's in Kota Tinggi (sp?) and I had to get a new passport just for it, since my previous passport was expiring in six months.

Too bad I can't show my cute nine-year-old self as my passport photo. When I used my old passport last year, the airport security took a second glance to check if it's the same person. I must admit it's not surprising some people think that I've undergone some sort of plastic surgery. The difference is quite scary. But I've not gone under the knife and I'm still under-aged for plastic surgery in Singapore. To be honest, I'm not against the idea of people undergoing plastic surgery actually. I think it's alright as long as you come out looking better and you're fine with telling others about it. Plus it takes guts to go through the pain and side-effects from the surgeries. Guts that I lack. 




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.