celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
A List: What You Might Not Know
Friday, September 23, 2011 @ 11:30 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
#1   I hate beehoon.

I know countless Singaporeans eat beehoon each day and it's horribly normal for any buffet/party/office function to serve it since it's so easy to cook and cheap to buy. But I hate it. Just the sight of it makes me nauseous. I've tried to eat it many times since it's so common and they always serve it at parties et cetera, but I still hate it so much. The most I can manage is a few mouthfuls of that vile thing.

#2   I have a bad temper.

Not many know about this though. I rarely show my angry side to others. I don't believe in making a scene but I can get really mad and scary. I'm rather temperamental too.

#3   I used to take art classes.

Believe it or not, I took lessons and if not for a few personal matters, I could have continued. If I had stayed on for a year more, I'd have learnt still-life drawing in detail.

#4   I have a sharp tongue.

My current classmates and some of my Crescent friends might disagree. But I do have a sharp tongue and loads of people, ranging from my peers and adults have told me that in the past. When I was much younger, I made quite a few people cry because of the mean things I said. I didn't intend to be mean, I was just too frank and to be honest, I never cared about other people's feelings. I'm pretty good in insulting people too even if I don't use vulgarities. I just keep my mouth shut now, for the sake of relative peace between my friends and me. And now I feel guilty when I say anything bad about someone. I'm becoming a big softie.

#5   There's a bratty side to me.

#6   I enjoy doing impersonations.

I used to impersonate my Secondary school teachers during breaks last time. When I finally broke out of my shell in Crescent, I started to be able to goof around and I loved mimicking my teachers. I imitate comical people or people I can't stand to make my mum laugh sometimes too. But I only do it in front of people I know well though.

#7   It's easy to make me laugh but I dislike lame jokes.

#8   My shoe size is ginormous.

I have a complex about my feet. I don't really like to show them in public because they are so big.

#9   I sneeze like a dog (according to what others say).

The way I sneeze is strange and some have told me that it sounds like a dog instead. I've never heard a dog sneeze before so I can't confirm it myself unfortunately.

#10  I love performing.

This isn't really new information if you know me well actually. I enjoy performing because it's a way of expressing different sides of yourself in various ways. Or maybe I just love the limelight. It's not realistic, but I once wanted so much to be an entertainer. 



This to make up for the lack of material to write about recently. I've been living out my small wish of being a temporary hermit. In fact, my mum is convinced that I'd start growing fungus anytime soon. She's dragging me out tomorrow "to see the sun". 




© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.