Crying hurts
Sunday, January 01, 2012 @ 10:54 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Crying so hard for so long on the first day of a new year doesn't feel good at all.
I originally intended to blog about the awesome fireworks and events that happened on New Year's Eve, but I doubt I'm in the state to do so. I have yet to post about 2011 as a whole too. Seems like my first day of 2012 didn't turn out so well after all.
Sometimes I wish I had a sibling. So that I don't have to uphold so many expectations. So that I wouldn't be compared to the ideal daughter when there'd be another child to compare against instead. So that I'd have someone to confide in without feeling like I'm being a burden to him or her when I cry or speak.
Well, but on the bright side, at least I had a good cry. I just need to stop crying now. I can't seem to stop.
Happy New Year, everyone. I'm sorry for the sombre mood.
Labels: New Year