celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Dragons are here
Friday, January 27, 2012 @ 5:40 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Happy Chinese New Year!

I'm pretty sure hardly anyone comes here anymore, since I've not updated the site for such a long time. Well, I've been a little busy recently. Projects have been coming consecutively and our class has been trying to tackle all of them. We've got no choice but to do nearly every CA only at the last minute because we were trying to finish yet another CA before that. My projects are issued back to back as usual. I know Year 2 would be tougher though. 

Anyway, this year's Lunar New Year isn't as festive as the past new years. Mummy and I didn't prepare much this year. There's hardly any decoration around the house and we didn't do much for spring cleaning. Another thing that's different this year is the fact that my cousins have outgrown video games. I used to watch them play games like 'Halo' or 'Super Mario' every year but they seem to have tired of it. Most of them are more interested in gambling now. The few who refuse to gamble (like me) played cards and board games instead. I managed to win twice at 'Monopoly Deal' which is the card version of the traditional 'Monopoly' game. Everyone was shocked, considering how bad I am at strategic games! 

Each year I see my cousins (and nieces) growing steadily. The older cousins are now starting to settle down one by one to have their own families. My aunts and uncles are ageing bit by bit too. Some are even grandparents already. It's a little scary how fast time flies. I have also found out that I have more cousins that I'd thought this year. I don't just have 17 cousins on my mum's side - there are more! I think my family is quite big sometimes. I might have some rich long-lost relative somewhere in Asia. Who knows? 

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.