Something said today
Monday, January 30, 2012 @ 11:01 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Joey, Stefanie, Shaw and I were talking about which animal each of us bear a resemblance to this evening. It was mostly thanks to Abdul Matin who is still continuing with his cow jokes actually. Funnily, the animal they said I was like was a polar bear. I've gotten comments that I look like a hamster, a guinea pig, a bunny and even a cow (no thanks to Matin), but never a polar bear. I mean, polar bears are one of my favourite animals so I don't mind it at all. But it was quite a surprise to me all the same.
Stefanie went on to remark that I'm like a polar bear because of the wintry feel I give off. Shaw and Joey also agreed that I am quite a cold person at times. I never really thought that I appear to have a cold aura around me. To be honest, many have said that I'm a distant person despite my friendly exterior. I wonder if it means that I'm intimidating.
Labels: CASS