I'm not procrastinating
Saturday, February 04, 2012 @ 11:51 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
I really ought to be starting on my other projects and scripts now, but I'm so mentally drained after a whole week of editing concepts, presentations, writing and brainstorming for new ideas. I can't bring myself to start on my CA10s yet. Well, at least not tonight.
There are quite a few unpublished posts in my Blogger account right now. I just never found the time to complete those posts. One of them is my 2011 summary post. I usually sum up a whole year's events and thoughts in one post during New Year but I failed to do that for 2011. Another that I promised but failed to post would be the LEAP camp post.
Well, I've finally completed and published the post about LEAP camp. I doubt anyone would read the whole post since it's very long. I could not think of any other way to post about it though. Read the post below!
Next update would include 2011's summary post!