Post-Hiatus
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 @ 2:26 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Happy Leap Year, Everyone!
I've finally started editing on the photos I took during my trip to South Korea two years ago. Yes, I didn't type anything wrong. It has indeed been two years and I have not bothered to touch them ever since I dumped them all into my computer files - till now.
I don't edit my photos usually but I had the intention to do so for my South Korea trip since the photos taken were mostly too dark due to the poor lighting (it was winter). Since I edited about ten out of the hundreds I took, I think it'd take another two years for me to finish editing all of them. Well, I might be able to finish all by the end of the holidays since I'm only editing the lighting. I'm a lazy person. I admire those who can go through hundreds of photos and edit their faces and bodies one by one. I've only tried to edit my face and Mummy's wrinkles once. The result was quite strange unfortunately.
Anyway, since I've edited a few photos, I decided to upload one (or two) onto my tumblr page. It's not as populated with Kpop posts now, so don't worry about getting bombarded by Super Junior posts! This is the first time I'm uploading a photo onto Tumblr actually. I usually just reblog images, GIFs or put up quotes. It's quite ridiculous that I'm only uploading a photo onto the site when I've been having it for about a year now, isn't it? It's also a little strange uploading the photos since they were taken in winter, during the Christmas period. Maybe I should keep them and post them here when Christmas comes! I'll have months to finish editing them then!
Moving on, I'm officially free from school now! My last CA10 of my first academic year was completed yesterday. I'll have more time to blog now. The only thing left to do is to wait for my results and maybe get a job during the holidays. I hope I'll be able to pass French - I didn't do well for the last exam. Oh well.
By the way, I never knew there was a lighthouse at Fort Canning Park! I was there during my VPPP CA10 filming and saw this!
Does this mean the sea used to be at Fort Canning area?
Labels: Captured by the lens, CASS, French