Good-Looking Guys
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 @ 4:58 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
These are some of the photos I took on Saturday...I'd wanted to upload them then but there was some error on Blogger=] All are just...whimsical. I usually take photos at the most random places...-__=
Today's Literature lesson was hilarious. We went to the MPR to act out impromptu skits. I had only one - thank goodness, considering the fact that my number is right in the middle =] well, you get what I mean. Anyway, I loved the one on these two girls [ Anna and Geraldine ] being head over heels about this guy [ Clare ]. Geraldine was so funny! When she saw Clare, she folded her skirt till it was high above her knees =]] Then while both were fighting desperately for Clare's attention, Clare announced, "Wait! I've got something important to say! I'm a GAY!!". Ms Vicky then commented that it's true - good-looking guys are always either married, attached, or GAY. LOL. Geraldine should act as a guy though...Lol. Anyway, it was damn freaking funny! Though Pearlyn, who was laughing hard accidentally dug her elbow into me, coz we were leaning back to back against each other. The next skit was about this couple [ father: Jessie, mother: Paveta ] whose daughter [Suet Yi] came home only after the curfew. Anyway, after a dialogue about preferring to chill in Snow City rather than "chillin" in the freezer with fish XD, Ms Vicky again commented. She remarked that that's how kids get into drugs etc. after she saw how many of us don't have curfews at all. Then Suet Yi said she stayed over at her friend's house till morning. Ms Vicky then asked, "What do you do at your friend's house? what's there to do?" Suet Yi said they played in bed. That sounded wrong and again, everybody ended up cracking up. LOL.
Ran mass run with Deb this morning. We could have ran faster if not for the crowd which was jamming up the whole path along the canal.
The overcast sky
Mee Suah [for my mum] , Almond Paste [mine- one of my fav]
On our way home....
the tofu clan
Mr Tofu
Mrs Tofu
Btw, I forgot to blog about Speech day=] The performance drew positive feedbacks. Farzina was so nervous that she started giggling...Don't understand what she was doing. We were all fooling around backstage before going out [ we were the first item ]. Everyone fussed about how they looked and Kumitra's blouse came out and she had to stuff it back in a hurry. I dislike smiling during performance though. Ms Tham told us we must be like Big Bird from Sesame Street, friendly and approachable, with the mouth wide open. Since it's the hall, the dynamics were changed to f, ff, fff. I was really singing my loudest already. Gtg now, ta.
Today's Literature lesson was hilarious. We went to the MPR to act out impromptu skits. I had only one - thank goodness, considering the fact that my number is right in the middle =] well, you get what I mean. Anyway, I loved the one on these two girls [ Anna and Geraldine ] being head over heels about this guy [ Clare ]. Geraldine was so funny! When she saw Clare, she folded her skirt till it was high above her knees =]] Then while both were fighting desperately for Clare's attention, Clare announced, "Wait! I've got something important to say! I'm a GAY!!". Ms Vicky then commented that it's true - good-looking guys are always either married, attached, or GAY. LOL. Geraldine should act as a guy though...Lol. Anyway, it was damn freaking funny! Though Pearlyn, who was laughing hard accidentally dug her elbow into me, coz we were leaning back to back against each other. The next skit was about this couple [ father: Jessie, mother: Paveta ] whose daughter [Suet Yi] came home only after the curfew. Anyway, after a dialogue about preferring to chill in Snow City rather than "chillin" in the freezer with fish XD, Ms Vicky again commented. She remarked that that's how kids get into drugs etc. after she saw how many of us don't have curfews at all. Then Suet Yi said she stayed over at her friend's house till morning. Ms Vicky then asked, "What do you do at your friend's house? what's there to do?" Suet Yi said they played in bed. That sounded wrong and again, everybody ended up cracking up. LOL.
Ran mass run with Deb this morning. We could have ran faster if not for the crowd which was jamming up the whole path along the canal.
The overcast sky
Mee Suah [for my mum] , Almond Paste [mine- one of my fav]
On our way home....
the tofu clan
Mr Tofu
Mrs TofuBtw, I forgot to blog about Speech day=] The performance drew positive feedbacks. Farzina was so nervous that she started giggling...Don't understand what she was doing. We were all fooling around backstage before going out [ we were the first item ]. Everyone fussed about how they looked and Kumitra's blouse came out and she had to stuff it back in a hurry. I dislike smiling during performance though. Ms Tham told us we must be like Big Bird from Sesame Street, friendly and approachable, with the mouth wide open. Since it's the hall, the dynamics were changed to f, ff, fff. I was really singing my loudest already. Gtg now, ta.
Labels: Crez chorale, School Days, Speech Day