Birthdays
Saturday, November 10, 2007 @ 10:43 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
A girl once told herself: that it is pointless to expect anyone to remember her birthday. Only her mother and a few adults would remember it and celebrate it with her.
It was due to this that she hates birthday parties.
I love this skin. Really. It's perfect.
My mum gave me a book and a really lovely, heart-warming card. =]]]] The book was about a true story, of a woman, with 16 split personalities - two of whom were men, lived her life. 16 personalities. Imagine, one moment a woman and another a man 0_______0 then followed by a young bimbo, then a babaric person - okay, I'm just freaking myself out here. Shall start on the book after this.
I'm a bit amused that my wish for it to rain today came halfway true. I wished that it would rain. But it stopped raining after morning. I think it would help if a wish were to be more specific, like: let it rain for the whole day.
Anyway, it wouldn't be practical for it to rain the whole day since my relatives came over to celebrate my birthday with me. We went to Eastpoint as Tampines Mall would be crowded. Had table barbeque. I think we took too much. I'd almost wanted to puke after eating so much. While the adults were finishing up the meal, Ivan and I went over to Popular to browse through their stuff.
Then came the shopping. My fourth aunt and my mum were discussing over how on earth do you seat at the extendable table in v.hives. The table was extended such that, it's very difficult to seat two people instead of one as what it was supposed to be. Coz the table leg was in the way. So maybe one of them may have to sit with the table leg in between. Anyway, the guy there said they just have to squeeze or sit like what i've mentioned. -.-
Off we went to challenger's after that and on to some indie fashion shop with lotsa cool stuff. Fooled around with the hats and necklaces. I really like caps...
My aunt and mum found this really cute bermudas and asked me to try it. Turned out that it looked nice. Since it was my birthday, my aunt bought it for me =]] So nice of her. My relatives also bought me Boys Like Girls album. =]]
On to Mr Bean we went. We sat there and drank our soya bean drinks and walked back to Tampines.
Shall stop here. It's getting late. Ta.
Me, you and My Medication
Found my way to the highway
I don't wanna tell you the state I'm in
I've had too much to smoke too much to drink where have I been
It feels like the stars are getting closer and the sky is closing in
And I don't know where to begin
We're all looking for something
To take away the pain
Me and you and my medication(Making the best of it)
Love is just a chemical creation(Will it be permanent?)
Synthetic sensation
Me you and my medication
The way back to the right track maybe you can help me find the door
Is it too much to ask, too much too fast, too much to ignore
It feels like your body's getting closer but you seem so far away
Medicine make it okay
We're all looking for someone
To take away the pain
Me and you and my medication(Making the best of it)
Love is just a chemical creation(Will it be permanent?)
Synthetic sensation
Me you and my medication
Can you feel it? Do you feel it?
Coming down
You gotta get up
Can you get up
Off the ground
Can you hear it?
Can you hear me screaming?
Can you feel it? Do you feel it?
Coming down
You gotta get up
Can you get up
Off the ground
I wanna hear it
Wanna hear you breathing
We're all addicted to something
That takes away the pain
Me and you and my medication(Making the best of it)
Love is just a chemical creation(Will it be permanent?)
Synthetic sensation
Me you and my medication
It was due to this that she hates birthday parties.
I love this skin. Really. It's perfect.
My mum gave me a book and a really lovely, heart-warming card. =]]]] The book was about a true story, of a woman, with 16 split personalities - two of whom were men, lived her life. 16 personalities. Imagine, one moment a woman and another a man 0_______0 then followed by a young bimbo, then a babaric person - okay, I'm just freaking myself out here. Shall start on the book after this.
I'm a bit amused that my wish for it to rain today came halfway true. I wished that it would rain. But it stopped raining after morning. I think it would help if a wish were to be more specific, like: let it rain for the whole day.
Anyway, it wouldn't be practical for it to rain the whole day since my relatives came over to celebrate my birthday with me. We went to Eastpoint as Tampines Mall would be crowded. Had table barbeque. I think we took too much. I'd almost wanted to puke after eating so much. While the adults were finishing up the meal, Ivan and I went over to Popular to browse through their stuff.
Then came the shopping. My fourth aunt and my mum were discussing over how on earth do you seat at the extendable table in v.hives. The table was extended such that, it's very difficult to seat two people instead of one as what it was supposed to be. Coz the table leg was in the way. So maybe one of them may have to sit with the table leg in between. Anyway, the guy there said they just have to squeeze or sit like what i've mentioned. -.-
Off we went to challenger's after that and on to some indie fashion shop with lotsa cool stuff. Fooled around with the hats and necklaces. I really like caps...
My aunt and mum found this really cute bermudas and asked me to try it. Turned out that it looked nice. Since it was my birthday, my aunt bought it for me =]] So nice of her. My relatives also bought me Boys Like Girls album. =]]
On to Mr Bean we went. We sat there and drank our soya bean drinks and walked back to Tampines.
Shall stop here. It's getting late. Ta.
Me, you and My Medication
Found my way to the highway
I don't wanna tell you the state I'm in
I've had too much to smoke too much to drink where have I been
It feels like the stars are getting closer and the sky is closing in
And I don't know where to begin
We're all looking for something
To take away the pain
Me and you and my medication(Making the best of it)
Love is just a chemical creation(Will it be permanent?)
Synthetic sensation
Me you and my medication
The way back to the right track maybe you can help me find the door
Is it too much to ask, too much too fast, too much to ignore
It feels like your body's getting closer but you seem so far away
Medicine make it okay
We're all looking for someone
To take away the pain
Me and you and my medication(Making the best of it)
Love is just a chemical creation(Will it be permanent?)
Synthetic sensation
Me you and my medication
Can you feel it? Do you feel it?
Coming down
You gotta get up
Can you get up
Off the ground
Can you hear it?
Can you hear me screaming?
Can you feel it? Do you feel it?
Coming down
You gotta get up
Can you get up
Off the ground
I wanna hear it
Wanna hear you breathing
We're all addicted to something
That takes away the pain
Me and you and my medication(Making the best of it)
Love is just a chemical creation(Will it be permanent?)
Synthetic sensation
Me you and my medication
Labels: Birthdays