Ear drumming
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 @ 7:58 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
No one except Yvonne is submitting designs for the class hoodie thing =/ Hello, the more you delay it, the later you will receive it. I think the whole class hates me now. Coz I'm like, always being so extra or scolding people and I'm so irresponsible. Uwahhh.
I went to Thye Hong centre with Geraldine and Xinyi after school. I feel so guilty towards them and Deb. Sorry Deborah!!! But Xinyi and Geraldine waited more than ten minutes for me and it's impossible to wait for Daoxin [ she takes such a long time! ] EVERY Tuesday when I need to rush off. Sorry to both sides. Anyway, I discussed and more or less decided on the details for the class hoodie. All we have to do now is get the designs and the sizes =D I feel so accomplished.
For the whole of today, I was half-asleep. While playing floorball this morning, I didn't even know what on earth am I doing. I just hit the ball and looked at it blur-ly. I think I was like a zombie. And my ears really hurt. I wonder why everyone is shouting in my ear this days. I'm very sensitive to loud or high pitched sounds you know. I know someone who can sing real high and it gives my shivers when he does that LOUDLY. So during the birthday celebration today, Deborah really hurt my ears when she kept shouting. And Rachel has such a loud voice too. I never knew 0_______0
Oh, and even if there wasn't any mass run today, there wasn't any difference. First, coz I couldn't find Deb to record her temperature, I was late in submitting the temperature list. So I had to run all the way to the GO. But unfortunately, no one told me that I must also submit the wellbeing form. Of course, I ran all the way back and had to complete the form and run ALL the way back just to submit that form. Therefore, I can safely say that, I did run today...although it wasn't by free will.
I went to Thye Hong centre with Geraldine and Xinyi after school. I feel so guilty towards them and Deb. Sorry Deborah!!! But Xinyi and Geraldine waited more than ten minutes for me and it's impossible to wait for Daoxin [ she takes such a long time! ] EVERY Tuesday when I need to rush off. Sorry to both sides. Anyway, I discussed and more or less decided on the details for the class hoodie. All we have to do now is get the designs and the sizes =D I feel so accomplished.
For the whole of today, I was half-asleep. While playing floorball this morning, I didn't even know what on earth am I doing. I just hit the ball and looked at it blur-ly. I think I was like a zombie. And my ears really hurt. I wonder why everyone is shouting in my ear this days. I'm very sensitive to loud or high pitched sounds you know. I know someone who can sing real high and it gives my shivers when he does that LOUDLY. So during the birthday celebration today, Deborah really hurt my ears when she kept shouting. And Rachel has such a loud voice too. I never knew 0_______0
Oh, and even if there wasn't any mass run today, there wasn't any difference. First, coz I couldn't find Deb to record her temperature, I was late in submitting the temperature list. So I had to run all the way to the GO. But unfortunately, no one told me that I must also submit the wellbeing form. Of course, I ran all the way back and had to complete the form and run ALL the way back just to submit that form. Therefore, I can safely say that, I did run today...although it wasn't by free will.
Labels: Birthdays, School Days