oo-er
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 @ 9:45 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
My throat hurts after yesterday's singing D: It's not the usual sore throat - it feels swollen. Oh well, I just hope that I can sing well on Saturday. I must sing well. =D
Today's rehearsal was much more tiring than last week's. Everyone managed to arrive at the hall after warm-ups on time. Unlike Juniper, who loves the stand so much, I had some difficulties carrying it initially. It feels like I'm carrying weights...
Today's rehearsal was much more tiring than last week's. Everyone managed to arrive at the hall after warm-ups on time. Unlike Juniper, who loves the stand so much, I had some difficulties carrying it initially. It feels like I'm carrying weights...
Anyway, Juniper conducted us today. We had to walk in and out as usual, and remain on stand-by outside the hall too. And Ms Ong changed our standing positions today. For the first time, I'm actually the middle. It seemed weird at first, as I'm so used to standing at the side, but it's fine =]
Although the rehearsal ended at four plus, we practised further to touch up on the two songs. Compared to normal choir practices, at least we could go at five-thirty instead =DDD
I think I'm going to flunk my English and Chinese Language class test. The theme for the narrative essay was unexpected. My essay was just filled with crap. For the second test, it was just a plain disaster. I did not understand anything from the question paper and I was really sleepy then. My handwriting was illegible too and my correction tape was used up. I'd even cancelled one whole question and re-wrote it at a teensy corner. Let's hope I wouldn't get penalised for that. For the cloze passage, it was totally beyond my humble comprehension. It just seemed to be a jumble of Chinese characters to me. Sure, it was an article, but due to the "chim-alogy" or maybe I really am too dumb, I really couldn't get what the whole paper was about. Yes, I know I AM dumb. It's just that I feel extremely stupid now. Bleh, it's going to be awful when I get back the two papers. There's also the Literature test tomorrow and Math plus Physics tests on the day after. Is there such a term called 'Triple Doom"?
Labels: choir, Crez chorale, School Days, Speech Day