celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Dum Dum Di Dum
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 @ 9:35 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
It's just hours away from year 2009 now.

After reading Teryne's blog, I still can't understand what's so interesting about a beautiful name. A few people went quiet after that remark was made and had a shocked expression. Was it that strange?

This year has been a great year for me. I think.
I will miss the girls from 2C1 2008 and their wackiness. I will also miss Ms Li and Mr Tham. Ms Li has got to be the first teacher to stand on the table to introduce herself. Maybe it's her height.
I have also given up on growing taller as I think my height is quite alright after all.

For this year,

Our class had the absolutely crazy Amazing Race that took a long time and a huge effort to plan.
Thank goodness it was successful although the participants came back all tired and hungry.

There was also the trip to Sentosa where we had the water bombs and games.

Then there was the memorable kueh-gorging session I had with Deborah during the Learning Journey trip.

Singing Christmas songs in the middle of the year with Pam.

Falling down on almost all the slopes within the school compound - I only have the service road left to trip over.

Learning the African Pantsula dance. I really miss dancing actually. It was really fun.

I will also remember History lessons. Whereby I will just stare blankly at the screen, till Mr Tham had to ask if I'm alright as I looked really blur.

Suet Yi and me sleeping through Geography lessons. Ms Sim would always knock on our tables as we were sitting right at the front. She didn't really get angry since I did well for the subject though.

A new school rule was made, stating that no girls are allowed to use the Gents in school.

I grew 2 cm taller.

There is now wii in the canteen.

The plastic spatula melted while I was frying an omelette. I kind of forgot that it was made of plastic. My mum got me a new spatula since then. And my cooking is actually quite nice, just that there a minor accidents every now and then.

I had a great time with the people at WYCF. Yibin and Evangeline will say this too I suppose. And I still have the songs playing in my head at times. I also managed to embarrassed myself there too. From choking on water during a workshop to hyperventilating over a trivial matter.

The choir managed to find out something from Yibin. At least they are enthusiastic in learning the set piece 'The White Horses' now.

Labels: , , , , , , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.