celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
생일 축하합니다
Thursday, October 15, 2009 @ 2:09 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
Happy birthday to Fishy Donghae! 생일 축하합니다~

I think I'm the only one who didn't go out after the examinations. Well, I couldn't find anyone to go out with and I didn't plan anything D:

My last paper ended this morning. I kind of sympathise with those who need to go back to school tomorrow to take the Chinese Literature paper. It's great to go home earlier than those History students today too.

Before the doomed day for the release of the papers next week, I shall immerse myself in my Kdramas - You're Beautiful and Shining Inheritance (!!!) - and my Super Show concert DVD which has been lying in under my textbooks (Suju!!!!!!~)

Ahhh~ It would be nice to be able to have the holidays start next week... ...

One more day to SHINee's comeback on Music Bank!!! They really went through a radical change...

Labels: , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.