celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
This Year
Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 10:29 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
This year's birthday has been a great one.

My mum celebrated my birthday with me a day before as it falls on a choir practice day. We went to Plaza Singapura and walked around the place. The first place we shopped at was Cotton On. The branch there was almost twice and a half times bigger than the one in Tampines Mall. More clothes were available too. I bought two skirts and my mum bought a sweater for herself.

Next we went to the upper levels and went pass this baby spa outlet. They wrap this float thing around the baby's neck and let the baby dangle precariously in a circular tub that is at least one metre deep. My mum was really intrigued by the whole process and just stood at the window staring into the shop. I don't really fancy being dunked into the deep water with just a float loosely taped around my neck if I were the baby however. It just isn't my idea of fun.

I do love showering and bathing though. The longest bath I took was near two hours. When I was that baby's age, I was playing with toy ships in my own shallow tub of water at home. It was those tubs that were also used for soaking clothes which are meant to be hand washed. Actually you can just create a tub at home and soak your toddler in some hot water. Funny how people actually spend so much money on their children even when they can just do it on their own. Then again, maybe when I become a mother in the future, I may just do the same.

Dinner was at some Japanese cuisine outlet. I had curry omu rice. It was delicious. Then again, an omu rice lover like me will like the dish as long as there is omelette in it. My mum and I later shared a pretzel from Auntie Anne's. I didn't really fancy the oily taste though.

We later watched the Korean movie, My Girlfriend is an Agent. It's a really hilarious romantic comedy. I could hardly keep from laughing.

The following day, I went to school for choir practice and was greeted by many wonderful presents and cards from my great friends. Maybe it's because I now have a Facebook account, but I also received many birthday greetings. Oh, and Yibin, I will try to reduce the number of posts spent on Kpop. =]

Sungmin has just recently gotten a kitten, Hyaku. And the kitten is most probably a Siamese, one of my most favourite cat breeds. I think Russian Blues, Siamese, Japanese Bobtails and Ragdolls are really pretty cats. Ah well, I don't think I can ever care for a pet till I can get rid of my zoophobia. I wouldn't have the time to be truly responsible for one either. And there will be added expenses to worry about, plus the problem of fleas, rabies and other health problems.

It's late, therefore I will post about my class gathering later.

Labels: , , ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.