celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
Rascal
Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 9:43 am leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
'Tis strange how I wake up in the mornings and tell myself that I must do my best to finish a portion of my homework, only to find myself on Facebook a few hours later. If I'm not on Facebook, I will be on mysoju, watching drama shows. Call it a lack of willpower, or just an easily distracted child.

The situation gets worse when my mum works from home. There's just something in me, that tries to pester another person in the vicinity if I'm doing my work at home. Maybe that's why I prefer to work alone.

Quite a few people gone for their Primary school reunions this week. What my mum said actually came true after all. When I go for my reunions in time to come, I will increasingly regret not being as close to my ex-classmates as I wish I had. I wasn't as crazy and sociable in Primary school. That was also one of the reasons why I changed my first choice to my current school on the last day of submission for the choosing of schools. I hoped that I would be able to change myself by going to a school where I didn't know anyone. Well, Jolene went to the same school and we have been classmates since...I can't remember when. How many donkey years have we been in the same class, Jo? Anyway, I did manage to change myself. I became spontaneous, friendlier, and funny. But when I go for these reunions, my character turns back to how I was years ago. Funny, isn't it? To my ex-classmates, I may always be the strange, weird kid, who never really talks.


On the other hand, it is true that I take quite some time to warm up to people. Common topics help too.

Ah.


On the lighter note, I've decided to name the new penguin Russel. My mum has been calling it 'Guin' for days. But I think Russel suits that naughty rascal more. It's so chubby and fat!!! Cute!

Labels:





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.