celestial awakening
xxxxxx
night stars are the street lights of eternity.
In a Heartbeat
Tuesday, August 09, 2011 @ 10:57 pm leave a comment? | 0 shed some light
This year's National Day Parade was different from the previous ones. It was made into a five-act musical featuring the relationship between a mother and son whilst showing how the nation has progressed over the decades. There was also an acoustic version of the national anthem accompanied by the fireworks that were synchronized to the beat of the music. Nothing better than to stir up everyone's patriotism with colourful fireworks and awesome music. 

I haven't got much time to update for the past few days. I managed to leave my house keys at home last week. I was locked out for two and a half hours before my mum could rush back to open the door for me. It was a horrible time spent getting grilled by the sun - I'd much rather wait at the bus stop than to sit with my neighbour who is a lunatic. 

Oh, and our class went to Kinderland last Friday, to tell them two of the children stories our classmates wrote. My group's story about the traffic light's Red Man and Green Man was picked and it was interesting watching the reactions of the little kids around us while we told the story. There was also this girl, Natanya/Natania, who was not shy at all. She answered nearly all the questions asked by Ms Stella and hugged me when she heard that there would be a story about bears next week (she's scared of bears). The children were just all so cute!

There was also the series of projects given to us, all due at the end of the month. I'm worried if I'd be able to finish it on time and yet do a good job. I've been questioning my capabilities these days. 

Anyway,

Happy Birthday, Singapore!

Labels: ,





© Mei Jun. Contents are owned by the owner unless otherwise stated.
Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini. With colors from colourlovers and fonts from googlefonts.